COVID-19 Vaccine Pre-Registration
People in Phase 1B, as determined by the Ohio Department of Health (ODH), can now pre-register to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment with University Hospitals.
Phase 1B are people who either:
- Are age 65 and older
- Are an employee of a K-12 school
- **Have severe congenital, developmental or early-onset medical disorders such as: cerebral palsy; spinal bifida; congenital heart disease; type 1 diabetes; inherited metabolic disorders; severe neurologic disorders, including epilepsy; severe genetic disorders including Down syndrome, Fragile X, Prader-Willi Syndrome and Turner Syndrome; severe lung disease, including cystic fibrosis and severe asthma; sickle cell anemia and alpha- and beta-thalassemia; and solid organ transplant patients.
If you are eligible, University Hospitals invites you to pre-register to receive a COVID-19 vaccine by completing the form below.
- Enter your contact information, choose how you would like to be contacted and submit the form.
- When it is your time to schedule your vaccine appointment, based on ODH guidelines and vaccine availability, you will be contacted via the method you chose on the pre-registration form and be provided a special phone number to call to schedule your vaccine.
- At this time, vaccinations will be administered at the UH Management Services Center, 3605 Warrensville Center Rd. in Shaker Heights.
If you do not have an email, you can easily create one with Microsoft or Google.
Please know you must be in one of the above groups and have a scheduled appointment with us to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
* = required